[fpc-pascal] procedure modifiers

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Sat Mar 15 10:45:41 CET 2014

On Sat, 15 Mar 2014, Xiangrong Fang wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I wonder where should I put procedure modifiers, in the interface section, or implementation section, or both?
>
> e.g.
>
> interface
> function test(data: Integer): Integer; inline; <-- here?

Interface is the place where you should put them for sure.
Some modifiers must be repeated in the implementation, others not (override, for one).

If I'm correct it also depends on the mode.
Delphi mode is more forgiving than ObjFPC mode.

In fact, it would be a good idea to document this. I will look into it.

Michael.