[fpc-pascal] $LINKLIB MSVCRT on windows

md at rpzdesign.com md at rpzdesign.com
Mon Mar 10 15:23:03 CET 2014

Ludo:

I wish the forum.lazarus.freepascal.org website were functional.  It is
usually not responding most of the time.

Can you or anybody just copy the step by step instructions into an email
and send it to me directly?

I would love to look at the step by step instructions, but that forum
has an internet connection problem.

Funny, last night, I could look at the site for the first time in days,
but this morning, it is not available.

Maybe it suffers denial of service attacks?

Thanks,

md