[fpc-pascal] Freepascal on OSX 10.9 Mavericks $LINKLIB gcc broken

md at rpzdesign.com md at rpzdesign.com
Mon Mar 10 15:14:21 CET 2014

Peter:

I was surprised too.  That is why I broadcast the alarm to the FPC
community.

I am running FPC 2.6.2 - Lazarus 1.0.14

Yes, I can recompile FPC from scratch on Mavericks.
I can compile perfectly well on Mavericks too.

No, I cannot issue the {$LINKLIB gcc } command on Mavericks OSX 10.9

Have you tried the {$LINKLIB gcc } command?

Anybody else got ideas?

md