[fpc-pascal] Freepascal on OSX 10.9 Mavericks $LINKLIB gcc broken

md at rpzdesign.com md at rpzdesign.com
Mon Mar 10 05:15:25 CET 2014

After diving deeply into the dependency tree,

there are 2 libraries that are involved in this particular problem:

/usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
/usr/lib/libgcc_s.1.dylib

But I cannot figure out yet how to call up the libgcc_s.1.dylib

{$LINKLIB /usr/lib/gcc [many variations tried] }

The mystery continues....

md