[fpc-pascal] $LINKLIB MSVCRT on windows/osx

md at rpzdesign.com md at rpzdesign.com
Sun Mar 9 19:25:54 CET 2014

Marco:

Thanks for your response.

I am trying to use {$LINKLIB ceecodelib.a} .

But this compiled c code makes references to Windows C Runtime calls
like _memcpy, etc.

Under linux, I was able to use {$LINKLIB c} and it picked up all the
unresolved references for the linker.

Under Windows Win32 (On Windows 7,8, etc), I do not see any blogs or
posts that indicate how to resolve references
like linking to the C runtime (msvcrt.dll)

Instead of manually providing a link to msvcrt.dll, I want to tell the
linker to look for unresolved references there.

I also have to get the problem solved on OSX.

Thanks for any advice you may have,

Cheers,

md