[fpc-pascal] shared library on arm-linux (raspberry pi)

Fabio Luis Girardi fluisgirardi at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 03:45:42 CEST 2014

Hi!

I did more tests, with a clean raspbian image, using fpc that comes with
raspbian repositories. Now I can compile a program and the shared library,
but I can't load my shared library on my program, but my program can load
and use a shared library built in C. Maybe a FPC bug??
No, I installed FPC on Rpi using this file:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/freepascal/files/Linux/2.6.4/fpc-2.6.4.arm-linux.tar

Using the FPC 2.6.4, I tried build a fresh FPC 2.7.1 on Rpi, but I found
the same error.

So, I have to go back and install FPC from Raspibian repositories...

--
The best regards,

Fabio Luis Girardi
PascalSCADA Project