[fpc-pascal] Can We use CRT and Video Unit in Single Unit In free pascal

Tomas Hajny XHajT03 at hajny.biz
Mon Jun 23 10:22:48 CEST 2014

On Mon, June 23, 2014 09:51, Jonas Maebe wrote:
> On 23 Jun 2014, at 09:45, mokashe.ram wrote:
>
>>          Can We use CRT and Video Unit in Single Unit Simulteneously...
>
> That is documented: http://www.freepascal.org/docs-html/rtl/video/ (the
> remark at the bottom of the page)

While Jonas is correct that this combination is neither recommended nor
officially supported (among others due to the fact that this combination
would not work on some of FPC supported platforms), it _does_ work for
some other platforms as already mentioned on this list in another thread
also started by you (see
http://lists.freepascal.org/pipermail/fpc-pascal/2014-May/041991.html).

Tomas