[fpc-pascal] CustHttpApp and HP httperf tool

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 16:04:17 CEST 2014

On 10/06/2014 15:03, Michael Schnell wrote:
> On 06/10/2014 01:59 PM, Reinier Olislagers wrote:
>> @Michael Schnell: how is the non GUI event stuff coming along?
>
> As written in the other thread, it does work nicely using the
> current (updated) version of EpikTimer (or alternatively using some
> preliminary stuff done internally).
Ok.

> In the other thread I asked if anybody would like to test it and send
> a list of lacking features. As nobody answered, I understand Thai I
> am the only one interested in this stuff.
Why not put your code on a public repository and post a link? That would
probably help give more exposure...

> I am positive that I'll be able to do some usable code but in fact I
> have no clue how to have it integrated in the LCL so that it can be
> used by selecting a WidgetType variable called -say- "ActiveNoGui".
I thought that was the entire point of your code but I may be mistaken?

> But just for my own sake I don't know if this is worth bothering the
> "powers" with my request for help.
Well, as you bring up your proposed ActiveNoGui as a solution many times
in mailing list threads it looks like you're convinced it would not only
be helpful for yourself but for others, too... ;)