[fpc-pascal] CustHttpApp and HP httperf tool

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Tue Jun 10 13:12:43 CEST 2014

On 06/10/2014 01:02 PM, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

> This is simply not correct.

Sorry. I don't understand.
I feel that an LCL based GUI is "stateful serve" and hence what you say
is suicidal.

> See the non-lcl widget support.
Of course it is possible to do widgets without support of the lCL
infrastructure, using some external GUI designer (AFAIK, FPGUI can do
this, as well). But I don't see  why this proves that it would not be
beneficial to use the nice stuff that is already in place for Desktop
purpose.

> I wrote an article about it many years back

Could you point me to same ?

Thanks,
-Michael