[fpc-pascal] Junior Tasks

Daniel Gaspary dgaspary at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 21:33:02 CEST 2014

Hi,

   is this page[1] up to date?

   I believe would be interesting to have a page(a dedicated system,
bugtracker tag?) where people can volunteer to help with small, well
defined tasks.

   Maybe something similar to this[2], but more elaborate and covering
not only conversion.

   I know that anyone can submit patches to the bugtracker, but I'm
talking about a kind of fpc/lazarus subprojects where volunteer work
could be useful.

  If such page/system already exists, please inform the URL.

  Thank you,

       Daniel

[1] (Junior Developer tasks) http://www.freepascal.org/future.html
[2] wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Current_conversion_projects