[fpc-pascal] FPC 2.7.1 snapshot for Win32

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 18:01:20 CEST 2014

On Tue, Jul 29, 2014 at 6:07 PM, Sven Barth
> Did you check that the paths inside the fpc.cfg are really the correct ones?

Right. After all I missed the important parts of fpc.cfg.
I had copied it from FPC under Lazarus installation dir.
There the paths are C:\lazarus\fpc\$FPCVERSION.
I don't know where $FPCVERSION is defined but I hardcoded the path as
C:\FPC\2.7.1 and it works.
Thanks.

I also had to copy GNU utils. I found instructions in forum:
 http://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php?topic=22248.0
I don't know are there instructions for that elsewhere.

Regards,
Juha