[fpc-pascal] fp universal library ?

Fred van Stappen fiens at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 29 15:16:57 CET 2014

Hello everybody ;-)

I have developed a fp-wrapper, uos, who links to the best audio open-source libraries:

>> https://github.com/fredvs/uos/

This main fp-wrapper uses other fp-wrappers who link to those audio-libraries.
Those fp-audio-wrappers have much more features than the c original audio-wrappers (dynamic loading, reference counters,...).

Now the questions:

1) Is it possible to create a library from main fp-uos wrapper (including audio-libraries fp-wrappers, not the audio-libraries them-self) ?

2) If 1) = true, could you give me some advice how to do it ?

3) May that fp-uos library be accessible for other languages (C, java,...) ?

4) If 3) = true, what is the best way to create foreign-wrappers to that fp-uos-library (wrappers for C, java,...) ?

Many thanks.