[fpc-pascal] fpc build breaks since 26398

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Sun Jan 12 15:00:47 CET 2014

In our previous episode, denisgolovan said:

> > fpc trunk 26427 compiles here under Linux 64bit with fpc 2.6.2.
> >
> > Mattias
> Even though it currently works, I believe at least Makefile.fpc in rtl/linux directory is not updated.
> It still assumes varutils.pp, variants.pp in old places.
> You can try to look at my roughly made patch attached.

This patch is totally, totally wrong.  variants and varutils are no longer
part of the RTL, and this patch tries to reinstate them.

It should simply work as is. Yes, there are some old dependencies left in
the old makefile.fpc, but that doesn't matter.

Something else in your setup is wrong, and I suggest you look for it.