[fpc-pascal] Load .NET dll (or bootstrap CLR to be precise) from FPC

leledumbo leledumbo_cool at yahoo.co.id
Fri Jan 10 08:18:47 CET 2014

I'm writing a web app hosting several tasks in FPC, however one of the task
is calling a function residing in a .NET dll. I've made a flat C interface
for the dll (so that I can call it from FPC easily), and it works just fine
IF the dll is somehow loaded first. Currently, I use a trick to debug my web
app from Visual Studio and makes the app calls the dll function. This
automatically bootstraps the CLR and as long as there's no update on the dll
my app would stay working. However, this is of course cumbersome. I wonder
if there's any way to load the dll without such a dirty trick.