[fpc-pascal] fp universal library ?

Fred van Stappen fiens at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 26 13:22:36 CET 2014

>> I wonder if uos would allow for this use of DSP-Effects:

    >>- read a wav file and output it to a new wav file ("playing" it is
    not necessary/sensible here)

    >>on the fly "insert" a DSP effect (i.e. run the samples through an
    effect processor)

    >> the parameter(s) of the effect should be changed on the fly (with
    each sample)
 >> in this case the DSP effect should be a low pass filter

    >> the edge-frequency of the filter should be modified under control
    of the user program.

Hum, it seems to me that all that can already be done by uos.
For uoslib, the difficult thing is to find a "universal" way to parse parameters for custom dsp.
It is absolutely not impossible but i want to find a simple "look" for custom dsp.

But for filters or bild-in DSP, it works (have you try FilterPlayer, SimplePlayer and SimpleRecorder examples ?)

Thanks.

Fred.