[fpc-pascal] fp libraries do not like cmem ?

Fred van Stappen fiens at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 14 20:57:13 CET 2014

>What I have been wondering for some time now (perhaps you wrote it in a
> mail and I missed it): do you use the same memory manager in the library
> and in your test program?

> Ewald

Yeeeeeep, Ewald, you are the Winner.
And you impress me a lot with your perspicacity.

The battle has ended, with big triumph of fpc.

That does the trick:
Use cmem in both library and program... it works... :-)

Conclusion: That long but exciting adventure prove that fpc is the future, fpc will unify all the other libraries, from all languages and all os and will be the Conductor of that great unification.

Long life to fpc.

Many thanks for your help, wonderful fpc people.

Fred