[fpc-pascal] fp universal library ?

Fred van Stappen fiens at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 11 16:52:20 CET 2014

Hello.

Here next adventure of uos library...

I have good news for fpc. ;-)
I have try with a "hello world" 32bit library in Windows 7 64bit.
It works, a 32bit program can access a 32bit fpc library.

But i have bad news for me. :-(

I have try with uoslib, and try, and try, changing everything, but still same error message:
0x10002cf0 in SYSTEM_$$_CPUINCLOCKED$LONGINT () from c:\uoslibwin\src\uos.dll

I do not see the solution.

If a brave heart could try it, he will be my hero. ;-)

This is very easy.
All is included, you dont have to install anything...

First download the source here :

>> https://sites.google.com/site/fiensprototyping/uoslibtest.tar.gz

Unzip it and in /uoslibtest/src :

1) Compile uoslib.pas (or uoslib.lpi) => it will create uos.dll in /src.
2) Compile and run libconsoleplay.pas (or libconsoleplay.lpi) => it will test the library.

For me, it works if i compile both library and example with fpc 64 bit.
But it crash if i compile both library and example with fpc 32 bit.

In /src there is also unitconsoleplay.pas (and unitconsoleplay.lpi).
This program uses directly uos-unit, not via uoslib library.
And, this one on Windows 7 64bit, works compiled with fpc 32bit...

Many thanks.
Fred.