[fpc-pascal] freepascal community and USB printing

Frederic Da Vitoria davitofrg at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 10:18:03 CET 2014

Well, this should always be the behavior, not only for this mailing list.
We could remind this, but the reminder should explain that this is not only
for this ML but for all MLs and even standard mail usage. For example, I
usually use the threaded view in Thunderbird for all my mails. This means
that if we start a personal conversation you and me (not through the ML)
and if at some point you change the subject instead of creating a new mail,
in my Thunderbird client, your "changed subject" answer will still be in
the first thread, which probably was not what you intended.

2014-02-07 Philippe <philippe at quarta.com.br>:

>  no problem ... may be could be informed at the messages bottom ... "new
> topic: create a new message ..."
>

> Em 06.02.2014 22:47, waldo kitty escreveu:
>
> On 2/6/2014 2:45 PM, Philippe wrote:
>
> so ... sorry again (I didn´t know it could make a difference) ...
>
> thanks and no problem... frederic's explanation is accurate... one should also
> think about news groups and their readers... the Message-ID and References lines
> of each post are used to build the topic trees and the links between messages to
> create the threading... this is much better than the old "subject linking" style
> that was (still is in some cases) used on the old original BBSes...
>
> i do apologize if i sounded harsh or ugly... this happens more than you might
> think ;)
>
> Em 06.02.2014 15:59, waldo kitty escreveu:
>
> On 2/6/2014 9:24 AM, Philippe wrote:
>
> searching for raw printing to usb printer ... I found that some stuff has
> been posted in the community forum ... which looks to be out of order ...
> is there a way to get the informations posted ...
>
> and you did it (hijacked the same thread with another topic) again :/

Frederic Da Vitoria
(davitof)

http://www.april.org