[fpc-pascal] freepascal community and USB printing

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Fri Feb 7 01:47:35 CET 2014

On 2/6/2014 2:45 PM, Philippe wrote:
> so ... sorry again (I didnĀ“t know it could make a difference) ...

thanks and no problem... frederic's explanation is accurate... one should also
think about news groups and their readers... the Message-ID and References lines
of each post are used to build the topic trees and the links between messages to
create the threading... this is much better than the old "subject linking" style
that was (still is in some cases) used on the old original BBSes...

i do apologize if i sounded harsh or ugly... this happens more than you might
think ;)