[fpc-pascal] SVN revisions and builds

Constantine Yannakopoulos alfasud.ti at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 11:35:12 CET 2014

Hi all,

We use FPC trunk for the development of several projects and we download it
from ftp://freepascal.dfmk.hu/pub/lazarus/snapshots/

However for FPC 2.7.1, the latest build is from September. Is there any
plan to update it? Or is there a more updated ftp directory somewhere else
we could use?

I tried to compile FPC from source using FPCUP with its default options
using the latest trunk code but it failed to compile LCL, probably due to
Unicode changes. Could you tell me what is the most recent revision on svn
that I can use to make it compile ? Also what is the revision number for
the 2.7.1 builds on the ftp directory above? It mentions the revision
number only for Lazarus but for FPC it only mentions the date of the
checkout.

Thank you in advance.

--Constantine