[fpc-pascal] fp universal library ?

Fred van Stappen fiens at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 1 15:59:36 CET 2014

Hello everybody.

Ok, i jump...

I decide to begin the conversion of a unit (wrapper to other libraries + lot of functions who link those libraries) into a universal fp library.

After Googling a while (and finding very poor doc, only few for Delphi, with always the hypra-simple same example...), i do not find how to do with classes...

Here a test (who gives me error)...
library libtest;

uses
  Classes, ctypes, Math, SysUtils;

type
   TMyClass = class(TThread)
  public
  enabled1: boolean;
  int1, int2: shortint;
  function function1(): integer; cdecl;
  end;

function TMyClass.function1(): integer; cdecl;
begin
if enabled1 then
result := int1 + int2 else result := -1;
end;

exports
  TMyClass.function1();

end.

Stop compil showing error at dot of function TMyClass.

=> libtest.pas(14,18) Fatal: Syntax error, ":" expected but "." found

PS : I promise, if i can do the conversion, to create a nice wiki, for dummies like me : "How to create a universal (complicated) library with fpc"...