[fpc-pascal] LoadLibrary(freeBSDlibrary) does not work...

fredvs fiens at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 21 22:42:11 CEST 2014

Hello.

I try to dynamically load libraries in freeBSD 64 bit with
DynLibs.LoadLibrary(reeBSDlibrary), with a fpc-64-bit-freeBSD application
(compilation has no errors.)

But at LoadLibrary(freeBSDlibrary), program crash... ;-)

Here the error message from gdb =>

> [Switching to Thread 808406400 (LWP 100359/deviceinfos)]
> 0x0000000000000000 in ?? ()

I have try on a simple fpc-64-bit-freeBSD application to load
64-bit-freeBSD-libraries, 32-bit-freeBSD-libraries and
32-bit-Linux-libraries. => all crash...

Is the problem known and does it exist a solution ?

Thanks.

PS: I have experience on using DynLibs.LoadLibrary, i do not have that
problem with Windows, Linux and OSX.

Fred

-----
Many thanks ;-)