[fpc-pascal] Fast HTML Parser

Wed Aug 6 23:51:49 CEST 2014

On 2014-08-06 21:54, Marcos Douglas wrote:
> I know the tokens to search, but the HTML could be very different each other.
> I can't use a external tool. Need to be a application (that already exists).

Take a look at POWtils (aka PWU or PSP or Pascal Server Pages) created
by somebody known as Z505. There has been various locations for the
source code, but I think the latest is at:

  https://code.google.com/p/powtils/

It has (or at least had) a very simple to use HTML parser that was very
fast. If you don't come write with the above URL, I have some release
archives I know contains the code. Just let me know and I can make it
available.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/