[fpc-pascal] Library does not compile on freeBSD

fredvs fiens at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 2 15:20:22 CEST 2014

Hello.

A other issue comes from lpk packages.
Here answer from Super-Graeme that solve my problems... =>

The classic down side of using Lazarus Packages (*.lpk files). You
applied a new compiler option to your project, but Lazarus doesn't apply
that to any packages you are using. Same goes for enabling/disabling
debug info etc.  Hence I am moving away from Lazarus Packages and using
path macros like Maximus IDE and MSEide does. I think with newer Lazarus
IDE you can somehow do it, but I find the new build modes dialog too
confusing, so haven't bothered figuring it out yet.

To solve you problem, define all fpGUI Toolkit paths in your project -
removing the fpgui_toolkit.lpk dependency. Or add -fPIC to the
fpgui_toolkit.lpk compiler options and recompile that as well.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

-----
Many thanks ;-)