[fpc-pascal] Lazarus 1.2.2 Release

Martin Frb lazarus at mfriebe.de
Fri Apr 25 18:45:05 CEST 2014

On 25/04/2014 17:07, Krzysztof wrote:
> Cursor is not blinking. I don't know where it is

Does the window have focus, can you type?

Because when I press stop, then the window with the stop button (the
main IDE bar) is focused. ANd yes in that case the caret (text cursor)
is no blinking.

If you have the editor focused, while debugging, and press ctrl-F2
(which is stop), then the editor keeps being focused.

The IDE has an option (Menu Tools > Option > EDitor) "Persistent Caret",
using this, the caret will be visible, after you clicked stop. But the
Editor still will not have Focus, and you still will not be able to type
until you focus it.

I cross posted this to the lazarus list, you may want to reply there,
since this is not an fpc issue.