[fpc-pascal] Just a question about OAuth 2.0 implementation

silvioprog silvioprog at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 15:41:26 CEST 2014

> On 14/04/2014 15:02, silvioprog wrote:
> > <michael-y8GAwIkqPAJpn7uciFS/BA at public.gmane.org
> > <mailto:michael-y8GAwIkqPAJpn7uciFS/BA at public.gmane.org>>:
> >
> >     On Mon, 14 Apr 2014, silvioprog wrote:
> <snip>
> > Very nice. For 1.0 was easy, because I found a base code in PHP:
> Or.... in .... cough... open source... OBJECT PASCAL, including test
> clients for not one but... count'em... 2 different services... console
> mode and even a GUI client for twitter?
> https://bitbucket.org/reiniero/fpctwit
>
> Code reuse? We've heard of it. It happens to other people...
>
> I'll go sit in my chair and sulk now.... ;)

Hahaha... :D

Now I downloaded and saw your implementation, and I think it very very
fine! It deserves to go to Free Pascal.

Sorry for my carelessness hehe... I had done it based in PHP code because I
did not saw something written in Free Pascal. :/ I found some code in
Delphi, but could not make them work.

Now I'm finding any code implementing 2.0. I'm almost getting to do, my
problem now is just a 400 error that I am trying to solve.

Free Pascal needs of OAuth classes for server too. :)

--
Silvio Clécio