[fpc-pascal] A Regular Expression failing on the borders of words

Thu Apr 10 12:22:28 CEST 2014

 When in doubt, I always recommend "Explain Regex" - there are many
such online services. Here is one.

http://rick.measham.id.au/paste/explain.pl?regex=%5Cd%2B(.%5Cd%2B)%3F(%5BeE%5D%5Cd%2B)%3F

Simply paste your regex in the box and click the button. It will then
analyse and explain what your regex will do and match.

If still in doubt, I recommend you take a look at RegexMagic
[http://www.regexmagic.com/] or RegexBuddy
[http://www.regexbuddy.com/]. These products make it super easy to
create working regex statements. Even the 30 day trials will help.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/