[fpc-pascal] Re: Problems reading some of the messages from this mailing list

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Tue Sep 24 15:19:42 CEST 2013

On 24/09/13 12:26, Guillermo Martínez wrote:
> Sorry, Philippe, but I can't read your messages. :(

Have you tried a different email client? Mozilla Thunderbird seems to
read his messages just fine.

But I know what you mean. I have a very simple web interface for
newsgroups. And sometimes certain email/news clients post messages as a
block of base64, instead of clear-text messages. I never investigated
why this is done. Using a "real" news-client application like
Thunderbird etc reads those messages just fine.

Regards,
  Graeme.