[fpc-pascal] Problems reading some of the messages from this mailing list

wkitty42 at windstream.net wkitty42 at windstream.net
Tue Sep 24 05:02:40 CEST 2013

On Monday, September 23, 2013 7:09 AM, Guillermo Martínez <gmartinez at burdjia.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm receiving some of the messages from this mailing list coding in an
> odd format: A block of characters and digits without any sense.  For
> example, the one I quoted at the end of this mail. Does somebody knows
> why?

that's base64 encoding... what you quoted does not show the content-transfer-encoding line which tells you if it is

"BASE64" or "QUOTED-PRINTABLE" or "8BIT" or "7BIT" or "BINARY" or x-token

i've been dealing with something similar in my recent bouts with the synapse mime library and decoding sewly arrived email posts...