[fpc-pascal] Re: what is the FPC equivalent of Delphi's zlib unit?

Dennis Poon dennis at avidsoft.com.hk
Fri Oct 11 17:44:20 CEST 2013

Please help. I am using Delphi 5's zlib procedure
CompressBuf(src,SrcLen, Dest, DestLen);
to compress data to be decompressed by FPC's paszlib unit, but I don't
know which one of the many procedure is the right right to use?
I tried uncompress(Dest, DestLen, Src, SrcLen) but it is obviously wrong.
It is urgent. Thanks a lot in advance.

Dennis