[fpc-pascal] use cwstring or fpwidestring on linux

ko paka kopaka4 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 18:13:56 CEST 2013

Hello,

Are there some practical differences which one to use on linux ?
When I will use only fpwidestring, then when use functions
CompareUnicodeString / CompareWideString and current_Collation is nil, then
routine is recalled on OldManager, where those functions are not
implemented. Because of that I need to add cwstring before fpwidestring.
Will be those functions implemented into fpwidestring later or correct way
is to add and register collation I need (cz) into fpc ?

tomas