[fpc-pascal] read cells contents from .xls file

John Lee johnelee0 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 13:15:39 CEST 2013

Thanks - as you say (with nice irony) it isn't a simple format, and I don't
pretend to understand it, indeed it is 'doing my head in'  -  but I don't
want to write .xls or do charts etc, just read some cells (only in in excel
2003, seems to be v11 according to help) - maybe my hope of a few lines,
with one or two units 'used', isn't possible but there seem to be millions
of lines here. Is there an example of reading cells from named spread that
you could point to?

John