[fpc-pascal] Viewing disassembly without call stack?

Jim Leonard trixter at oldskool.org
Wed Nov 6 18:55:39 CET 2013

When I use the text-based FP CUI and my program crashes, I have the
ability to go to a line in the resulting call stack and hit ALT+I to
view the disassembly of where it crashed.  Is it possible to view the
disassembly of any line without needing the program crashing?

What I'm after is something where I can rewrite a line/section, compile,
and then view the disassembly to see if what I wrote produces more
optimal code.
--
Jim Leonard (trixter at oldskool.org)
Check out some trippy MindCandy: http://www.mindcandydvd.com/