[fpc-pascal] FPC / Lazarus install on Fedora 18

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.fpc-pascal at telemetry.co.uk
Fri May 24 12:14:57 CEST 2013

Jonas Maebe wrote:
> I understand this is well-intended, but please don't overdo it. The
> person apologised and acknowledged what his mistake was. Adding a long
> extra message on this topic does not really add anything useful to the
> discussion and does not help with creating a friendly atmosphere either.
> In general comments about such issues, if posted to the list, should
> only be made by the moderator in any case.

My apologies, but I was trying to confirm that there was, in fact a
header and to show that it had been part of the email standards for a
very long time. It's nothing new, it's not specific to mailing list
managers, and it's definitely not specific to this mailing list.

I was definitely not trying to "get at" the poster who had inadvertently
triggered somebody else's outrage, particularly since he had realised
and pointed out what he'd done wrong. However I find the number of
complaints I see about this behaviour irritating- it's difficult enough
to keep abreast of things as it is.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk