[fpc-pascal] Error: Duplicate identifier "FarPointer"

silvioprog silvioprog at gmail.com
Wed May 15 18:18:11 CEST 2013

2013/5/15 Jonas Maebe <jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be>

> On 15 May 2013, at 17:47, silvioprog wrote:
>
> > 2013/5/15 Ewald <ewald at yellowcouch.org>
> >
> >> Are you building with 2.7.1?
> >>
> >> If so, try building with 2.6.2. (don't ask me why, but it worked for me)
> >
> > Yes, I'm trying with 2.7.1. :(
>
> Use the top level FPC Makefile, remove OVERRIDEVERSIONCHECK=1 from your
> make invocation if you are using it (and never add it back), and follow the
> instructions you get. Alternatively, have a look at the links in
> http://lists.freepascal.org/lists/fpc-pascal/2011-October/030881.html
>

> Jonas

But I dont added it, please see:

Makefile:2704: *** The only supported starting compiler version is 2.6.2.
You are trying to build with 2.7.1. If you are absolutely sure that the
current compiler is built from the exact same version/revision, you can try
to use OVERRIDEVERSIONCHECK=1 to override .  Stop.

So I'm usgin only "make clean all" and after "sudo make install
PREFIX=/usr".

--
Silvio Clécio