[fpc-pascal] AT-SPI fpc compatible ?

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Sat May 11 10:51:35 CEST 2013

On 11.05.2013 05:35, Fred van Stappen wrote:
> On 5/8/2013 04:34, Fred van Stappen wrote:
>  >> PS : It is a shame that FPC does not care about assistive technology.
>
> No, it is a shame for me to have had doubts about fpc...
> FPC is assistive technology compatible. ( $(freepascal
> source)/packages/gtk2/src/atk/atk.pas ).

That is only ATK, not AT-SPI directly. Also a language can not be "not
assistive technology compatible". It's just that you need the translated
interfaces. Even if we wouldn't have translated ATK headers FPC would
still be compatible, since someone would just need to translate it then...

Regards,
Sven