[fpc-pascal] Win64 release of FPC 2.6.2 missing

Florian Klämpfl florian at freepascal.org
Tue May 7 20:04:11 CEST 2013

Am 07.05.2013 18:17, schrieb patspiper:

> Cross compiler building is broken for FPC 2.7.1 on Ubuntu and Fedora. I
> had submitted a couple of bug reports and made several posts in this
> mailing list, but all went unnoticed or were not handled. I have almost
> lost hope.

These reports are not about cross-compiling to windows but linux.
Cross-compiling to linux was and is always a pain while it works
perfectly for windows for years. As Jonas said, cross-compilation from
win32 to win64 works perfectly for years. We provide this setup for over
5 years. Afaik there was never a native win64 release of fpc.