[fpc-pascal] Win64 release of FPC 2.6.2 missing

Andrew Brunner atbrunner at aurawin.com
Mon May 6 21:15:03 CEST 2013

I agree with what you are saying as long as the os matches the binary type.   An x64 native package must  install a x64bit binary and utils.

I would be understating if I said that a 32bit binary would be normal on a 64bit distro.

Andrew Brunner
Aurawin LLC
512.574.6298

A safe new way to store and share your files, pictures, videos and more.

http://aurawin.com