[fpc-pascal] MacOSX Console Output

md at rpzdesign.com md at rpzdesign.com
Mon May 6 00:32:51 CEST 2013

Martin:

Thanks for this.

Fortunately, everything I want to do on command line will happen in Linux.

All the MAC OSX stuff is GUI with Lazarus.

Who ever created Lazarus is a total GOD!.

Delphi 7 for Windows.
Lazarus/FPC for Linux and MacOSX !!!

Hell, I am even writing a replication engine for MariaDB (mysql) in
Freepascal.

Thank you for all!

md