[fpc-pascal] CoreFoundation Freepascal MAC OSX

md at rpzdesign.com md at rpzdesign.com
Sun May 5 14:31:25 CEST 2013

I thought of a trick to get around this.

Using XCode, I can build a static library to get me access to the
functions that I need.

But that is not really the point, I would like my freepascal environment
to be correct
and to be able to use the functions contained in interface files like
cfset.pas.

Any comment

Cheers,

md