[fpc-pascal] Win64 release of FPC 2.6.2 missing

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Sat May 4 10:01:05 CEST 2013

On 03 May 2013, at 23:21, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:

> John Lee made the suggestion that an "unofficial" 64-bit Windows
> compiler archive be made available - for those people like me.
>
> You can now download it from the Free Pascal FTP site:
>
>  ftp://ftp.freepascal.org/fpc/dist/2.6.2/x86_64-win/

> 64 bit win fpc 2.6.2
>
> generated by Graeme Geldenhuys, uploaded by John Lee
> fpc.cfg is set up for Graeme's config

A personalised unofficial zipfile does not belong under /dist on the fpc site. The files there are all proper installers that are officially supported by us. At most it can be added under /contrib, but even then it should be a generic installer rather than just a zipfile of the installation on someone's hard drive.

Jonas