[fpc-pascal] newbie question

duilio foschi duiliofoschi at euplan.com
Fri Mar 29 23:51:30 CET 2013

I had somebody install fpc and brook framework into my linux server (as
probably I would not had been able to do it)

Then I  tried to compile the first 'hello world' example of the brook
framework.

Soon I discovered that

- fpc configuration file is called /etc/fpc.cfg
- Fu switch must be used to set the paths to units
- Fi switch must be used to set the paths to includes

After that at compile time I get the errors shown in the following
screenshot:
http://i46.tinypic.com/2n66mhd.jpg

It seems that I am missing some other switch at command line or in the
configure file.

Any hint ?

Thank you
Peppe