[fpc-pascal] Object Pascal Grammar in EBNF like style

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Fri Mar 22 15:59:33 CET 2013

On 2013-03-22 13:29, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

> That looks dangerously much, almost verbatim, like the appendix A of the
> Delphi language guide as found in the D7 manual.

Umm, I don't have the Delphi manuals, but I do have the Kylix 3 manuals.
I see what you mean. I didn't copy it from the Kylix 3 manual though, I
got it from the following URL:

   http://delphi.wikia.com/wiki/Object_Pascal_Grammar

Would it make a difference though? EBNF for a language grammar should be
pretty much identical to any other EBNF of the same language. The order
of the definitions might change slightly, but the language grammar would
still be the same.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/