[fpc-pascal] a proposal about "with" syntax

Daniel Gaspary dgaspary at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 00:23:38 CET 2013

On Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 7:55 PM, Xiangrong Fang <xrfang at gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't think a class helper is worth for this stuff, if I need to write a
> helper I would rather do this:

I am not sure that I understand your point.

The Class helper was a way to show how it's possible. And with that
helper, ALL objects could use it's method. You could use it as
library.

> why adding an "as" to make it more convenient a bad idea?

I don't mean that. The Type cast is necessary in my solution, just that.

>  I don't know what's make it complex if there are 2 or more subject in the with?

Context. A conflict case the two object were of the same class.