[fpc-pascal] Randomly project fails to link under FreeBSD

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Wed Mar 13 11:13:19 CET 2013

On 2013-03-11 17:32, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:

> Anyway, every now and again my projects (a few of them) fail to link as
> follows

Problem solved!

I had a program unit named m2compiler.lpr, and in another directory I
had a unit named M2Compiler.pas. This caused the conflict at linking.
Simply changing the program unit name solved the problem.

The issue with other projects was caused by Lazarus IDE injecting extra
search paths I did not tell it to, which then found old *.ppu files.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/