[fpc-pascal] lazarus problem

GMAIL skousouris at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 18:01:22 CET 2013

I am using Lazarus for creating command line Free Pascal programs.
I did not realize what hapend but while compiling the free pascal program I get
the following:

ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture i386
ld: warning: -macosx_version_min not specified, assuming 10.7
Undefined symbols for architecture i386:
  "_STRINGS_STRPAS$PCHAR$$SHORTSTRING", referenced from:
      _EXEINFO_READDEBUGLINK$TEXEFILE$SHORTSTRING$$BOOLEAN in exeinfo.o
  "_THREADVARLIST_STRINGS", referenced from:
      FPC_THREADVARTABLES in project1.o
      FPC_THREADVARTABLES in strings.o
ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture i386
An error occurred while linking
project1.lpr(13,3) Error: Error while linking
project1.lpr(13,3) Fatal: There were 1 errors compiling module, stopping

I reinstalled Lazarus but nothing changed. Please help!

Sotiris Kousouris