[fpc-pascal] Ical/.ics library?

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Thu Mar 7 09:17:02 CET 2013

On Thu, 7 Mar 2013, Reinier Olislagers wrote:

> Hi list,
>
> (Had posted this earlier on the forum)
>
> I'm looking at some day replacing some of my own utilities written using
> .net code with FPC code.
>
> One tool extracts birthdays from a database, slaps a reminder time on it
> and exports it as ical/.ics
>
> Some searching turned up
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/delphiical/
> which I haven't looked at yet.
>
> Does anybody have experience with this?

>From the page:
"Posted by Henrik — 2012-07-02

It's a pretty flawed and poorly written unit. Although it's very simple there's memory leaks, inconsistent naming conventions and clearly written by someone relatively new to Delphi. If used, remember to fix the errors.
"

I used to have a unit somewhere, but can't seem to locate it :(

Michael.