[fpc-pascal] Annual inform

Rafael Angel Campos Vargas rofoelcompos at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 3 19:06:50 CET 2013

I don't speak English sorry.

Thank's a lot for your compiler for Go32v2.

This year, FreeRAY2012 has seventeen 3D objects.  My personal project LibreN3D is incompatible with POVRay, but i can sincronize.  In this temporal link http://www.filefactory.com/file/576eltftjisf/n/FreeRay_2012_y_CAFE2011_zip you can see them, this link includes html manual.  Only one is incompatible with FreeDOS.  (FreeDOS users need POVRay 3.1, because no exists POVRay 3.6 for DOS).

I spend a lot of time in my lucrative project "ORIGAMIS INICIALES", a tutorial game.  In this link you can see a promotional video http://www.filefactory.com/file/5nn2s7n6gw1f/n/Mis_primeros_pasos_en_el_Origami_2012_wmv.
This game is FreePascal for JediSDL and DOS.

I continue my project LibreN3D for FreeDOS in FreePascal.  I think this year is very useful for mathemathicians bur not for videos.  I hope film complete aceptable videos for 2020 with LibreN3D in combination with POVRay 3.1.

My personal paralell virtual spreadsheet CAFE2011, is the same in the link.  I know, I know is incomplete...

This year my principal objective is 3D meshes for games in JediSDL and DOS.  LibreN3D is very slow for games, but this year I plan to concentrate in this problem.

Thank's a lot, I'm very happy with FreePascal

Rafael Campos Vargas
I hope Jesus and Marrie bendits you.