[fpc-pascal] Re: fpc registry unit

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.fpc-pascal at telemetry.co.uk
Sat Mar 2 00:15:51 CET 2013

Sven Barth wrote:

>> Everything should be as simple as possible... as the great man said!.
>
> It *is* simple. When you do an installation of FPC a "fpc.cfg" is
> created where all the unit paths included with the installation are
> already included.

Provided that, on any given system, you've initially installed from the
binary release files or from a correctly built distro-specific package.
I normally build from svn, but am used to having to copy /etc/fpc.cfg
when bootstrapping as the one "out of tree" file.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk