[fpc-pascal] EMBT's FireMonkey framework with FPC

Craig Peterson craig at scootersoftware.com
Mon Jun 24 16:00:55 CEST 2013

I ha

On Jun 23, 2013, at 3:26 PM, Graeme Geldenhuys <graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk> wrote:

> Anybody know if FireMonkey 2 (one included with Delphi XE 4) is still
> compatible [even with some manual tweaking of FMX source code] with Free
> Pascal?

I haven't tested it, but I'm fairly certain it doesn't work in Free Pascal mode anymore, and even if it is with minor tweaks, it won't stay that way as they continue changing the language.

If you're ok rewriting just just the UI per platform, you should evaluate RemObject's Oxygene too.

--
Craig Peterson
Scooter Software